Penny's Passion: Cyber Monday - Let's Do This!

Monday, December 2, 2019

Cyber Monday - Let's Do This!

Happy Monday!  Who's ready for Cyber Monday?!?  My mom and I were out shopping on Black Friday, but I'm a long way from being done with my Christmas shopping.  Sooooo, I'm hoping that today I'll be able to add a few more check marks to my list.

I hope you guys are all members of Rakuten (formerly Ebates).  If you're not, sign up before you start your online shopping today to earn free money!  Sign up HERE and you'll get $10 after you spend $25.  It's so easy and I'm speaking from experience, the quarterly big fat checks are sweet!

Let me share a couple things I have my eye on ~

Loft
What girl wouldn't love some new Hunter boots!  I have a pair and love them!  I've got my eye on the cozy eye mask, earrings and slippers for gifts.


Earrings     |     Hunter Boots     |     Eye Mask
Short Rain Hunter Boots     |     Slippers     |     Coat


Naturalizer
Shoes!  Rather you're looking at picking up a pair as a gift or for yourself, Naturalizer is offering free shipping and 40% off today.  Stock up!



Talbots
Get 50% off one item and 40% off the rest of your order.  Talbots has so many great accessories!  Surely I can find a few gifts on their site.



Where will you be shopping today?  Good luck getting all the greatest deals and finishing up your shopping list!

1 comment:

  1. We went out on Thursday and got nothing. I did a lot of shopping online Friday with some deals then hit Loft at the valley Fri night for a good coupon I got. Then today...nada! I'm kinda surprised, ha!

    ReplyDelete