Penny's Passion: April Amazon Purchases

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

April Amazon Purchases

Wow - I just love some of my Amazon purchases made in April!  Looking back, I see how focused I was on getting our outdoor space ready for the summer season.  Now I'm hoping we get some warm evenings soon so I can bust them all out and start enjoying them!  All our Amazon purchases are what I'm thinking out loud about today.

We hosted a wedding workday at the house and I was so excited to set up a pretty table outside.  The colors of the wedding are blue and yellow, so when I saw the plates with lemons they immediately went into my cart!  The chargers and table runner soon followed.


          

I had picked up a pack of fake lemons somewhere (because you never really know when you might need some fake lemons).  They came in handy to add to the greenery I ran down the center of the table.  


With summer comes bugs, so I picked up the coolest screen tents. I really like these because they fold down (like an umbrella) and won't take up a ton of space in the pantry.  We added to our pillow collection with two new inserts and four new covers that work beautifully on our new outdoor furniture.

          


The patio furniture is new this year and in hopes of getting it nice for years to come, we purchased covers for when it's not in use.  Sadly, it's been covered more than it's been uncovered.  But gladly, the covers are working great at keeping the furniture dry from all the rain we've had and they haven't blown off a single time!



     

These purchases sure have made me antsy for summer!  I know it will be here before we know it and I'll soon be wishing for cooler temps instead of warmer ones.  Until then, I'll just look out the window and dream of using our patio more!  

Now it's your turn, what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!  I love hearing from you.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Hi Penny! I love all your new patio furniture! It is so beautiful! The weather is getting hot here midday in Arizona already but it is just hitting the low 100s so far. Thanks for hosting this week! Have a wonderful week ahead!

    Hugs,

    Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fabulous finds! I just love that lemon/blue table. My girlfriend had the same color combination for her wedding and it is so pretty. We've had a very rainy spring so far too and I feel like my outdoor furniture has been getting soaked. I really need to look into some covers for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, eventually the bugs will go away, and we get our yards back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello <3 Thank you for hosting! I appreciate the opportunity to share my story!

    I linked the Sagittarius Experience. Your readers will be met with a content warning. My writing is explicit, but the reader will not be bombarded by offensive images or videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great purchases. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete