Penny's Passion: 21 and Counting!

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

21 and Counting!

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I talk about something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.

Today is a pretty special day around our house.  Eric and I are celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary!  


I am so incredibly lucky to have Eric as a husband!  He swept into our lives way back when I had been a single mom for eight years.  Back then, for me to date anyone more than a handful of times they had to win the approval of my son.  Eric and Ian were fast friends and there was no doubt that Eric would totally embrace the role of being a stepfather.  


In honor of our 21st anniversary, here are just a few of the many things I adore about Eric~

He's always willing to take a picture, even if I insist on re-taking it 37384738 times.


He loves sports and is willing to go to any game we have tickets to.



He loves Disney as much (if not more) than I do.  He was even willing to play along last year when I wanted to try to hit all four parks in one day!


He's not shy about acting goofy!


He'll sit on the beach with me all week long and not complain about hauling all the stuff to and from the condo.


He's always game when I say I want to have a party at our house for any random reason.


He knows my love for waterfalls and sunsets and will drive me all over the country to see them.


And his answer is always yes when I ask him if he'll do me a really big favor.


Bottom line - I love Eric will all my heart and feel so blessed to be married to him!  Happy Anniversary Eric!  Can't wait to see what fun things we do in our next 21 years.

Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You two are adorable!
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Hope your day is truly special! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Thank you for hosting many blog link ups and for your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete