Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - July 7, 2022

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - July 7, 2022

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I talk about something I'm thinking out loud about and invite you to link up and do the same.  My post today is going to be short and sweet because we have three very special visitors with us this week ~


As soon as Eric got home from work on Tuesday, we headed to my hometown to scoop up our nephews and niece.  These three six-year-old rambunctious, funny, smart kiddos are bringing us a lot of joy this week!  

We have a week full of activities and I'm not sure who's more tired at the end of the day - me or them!  On our first full day, we hit up Sky Zone, took in the new Lightyear movie, and got wet at our local splash pad.  


Today we're headed to the St. Louis Zoo!  It's going to be a hot one, so if it gets too unbearable at the zoo we'll head back to Sky Zone.  Our big surprise is coming on Saturday when we take them to Six Flags!

In between activities, they are loving working out of the baskets they had upon arrival.  I filled them with crayons, markers, coloring books, color-by-number books, and lots of other fun stuff.  I know I've mentioned this before, but it's worth another shout-out.  The chalkboard tablecloth is on the table and they love doodling on it!


So basically all I'm thinking about today is having fun with the kids and soaking up all the joy before they leave this weekend.  What's on your mind today?  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Those kids are blessed to have you in their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow; you all are going to have such wonderful memories of this week!!

    ReplyDelete