Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - July 14, 2023

Friday, July 14, 2023

Five on Friday - July 14, 2023

 Hello!  I've been a little MIA this week.  Eric and I decided to take a little trip to Door County, Wisconsin to celebrate our 22 anniversary.  We've been busy and I can't wait to share this adventure with you.  In the meantime, here are my five for this week~

1.  Happy Birthday Krispy Kreme
Today marks Krispy Kreme's 86th birthday!  They are letting us purchase a dozen donuts for only 86 cents to celebrate.  That's right - when you buy one dozen at regular price, you can get a second dozen for only 86 cents.  It's a great time to stop by on your work to work and take in some treats!  Or grab them for your weekend breakfast!


2.  Trader Joe's Key Lime Tea Cookies
Speaking of snacks, we popped in Trader Joe's last week to grab a few things.  I saw these key lime tea cookies and thought they would make great travel snacks.  I was right!  They are the perfect little confection to have when you're craving something sweet.  They are covered with powdered sugar, so be careful!  I just used that as an excuse to eat the whole cookie in one bite.


3.  Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One
Tom Cruise is at it again - Mission:  Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One opened this week.  We love a good action movie and can't wait to see it!  Here's the storyline ~
In Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One, Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his IMF team embark on their most dangerous mission yet: To track down a terrifying new weapon that threatens all of humanity before it falls into the wrong hands. With control of the future and the fate of the world at stake, and dark forces from Ethan's past closing in, a deadly race around the globe begins. Confronted by a mysterious, all-powerful enemy, Ethan is forced to consider that nothing can matter more than his mission -- not even the lives of those he cares about most.

I wanted a new cross-body bag that I could use when we were hiking this week.  This one from Amazon has worked out perfectly!  It's big enough to hold my phone, keys, cards, and a few other extra things.  The fit is comfortable and adjustable.  It's been great on this trip and I'm sure for many more to come.


5.  Definitely me...


Have a great weekend!  We are going to finish up our trip and drive home.  See you back soon!

1 comment: