Penny's Passion: Happy Thanksgiving

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

                             Happy Thanksgiving

On this day of thanksgiving, many of us will hustle and bustle around trying to get our meals together or travel to someone's house to enjoy the day - never stopping to relax and reflect.  There are so many things in our lives that we take for granted or expect, we sometimes forget to be thankful for them.  As we celebrate today, please take a minute to reflect on how truly lucky we are -- not only for the things we currently have in our lives, but also for the opportunities we have to make our lives better.  

We will be celebrating with our son and daughter-in-law, my parents, my brother and his family and Eric's mom.  I love hosting holidays!  Here's a picture of our table.





The silver I blogged about HERE is making its first appearance (but definitely not the last).


I would also like to thank each of you for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate you, your comments and your loyalty.  Hope you have a glorious day!

Enjoy more Thoughts for Thursday at

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I lived in Missouri last year… :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous table setting!! And it's always fun to spend the holiday with family. Hope it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete