Penny's Passion: Neiman Marcus Dip

Monday, May 4, 2015

Neiman Marcus Dip

Today I'm sharing a recipe that's an old classic.  Many of you have probably fixed this dip before, but may have stuck it in the back of your recipe box.  Well, I highly recommend you pull it out and give it another debut.

This weekend I was having family over for dinner on Sunday and even though I took the easy way out by buying most of the food for the meal, I decided to spend some time on appetizers.  For one of them, I chose this crowd pleaser -- Neiman Marcus Dip.  Check out these ingredients and you'll understand why everyone loves this dip.

dip, bacon

Ingredients
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
6 places cooked bacon, crumbled
4 green onions, chopped
3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
1 cup mayonnaise (or more if it's too dry)

Mix and refrigerate over night.


I serve this Wheat Thins, but you could definitely use other types of crackers.

Bacon and cheese -- what could get better than this!  Invite some friends over and give it a try.


Handmade Tuesday's with Kristen
Let's Be Friends Blog Hop with The Dwelling Tree
Green Fashionista and Martinis & Bikinis: Recipe Swap
Eat Drink & Be Mary: Delicious Dish Tuesday
Love From The Kitchen: Tuesday's Table
The Diary of a Real Housewife
Andrea at Momfessionals

3 comments:

  1. I will agree, this is a great dip! I'm not a mayonnaise fan so less is best with me but I love love love everything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good that I went ahead and pinned it to make later. It will be a great dish to bring to our big Secret Reveal party coming up at the end of May. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete