Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - November 2, 2017

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - November 2, 2017

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday.  Hope you link up below and share what's on your mind today.

I'm a quote person.  I love finding inspirational words and letting them sink into me.  Today I want to share a couple of my favorites ~

Author A.A. Milne has an endless amount of inspirational sayings in Winnie the Pooh that are sure to touch your heart. Find out which one is perfect for you!

Hope these quotes touch you in the heart and motivate you to do something great today.

Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about?  Link up and share.



Enjoy more Thoughts for Thursday at:

7 comments:

  1. Love the quotes, especially the "stronger than you seem" one. It's from Winnie the Pooh!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost always try to include a quote in most of my posts because they can be so inspirational!!
    thanks for these Penny!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quotes! I have always loved the "you're stronger than you think" one. Sometimes you need that little reminder!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what sweet and inspirational quotes <3 thank you so much for sharing with us and hope your November is off to a great start, Penny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quotes. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love quotes as well! These are great.
    xx Carly | www.thecarlycollective.com

    ReplyDelete