Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - September 16, 2022

Friday, September 16, 2022

Five on Friday - September 16, 2022

 Happy Friday!  Thanks for popping in today for Five on Friday.  Let's see what I have for you today~
Target has the cutest Halloween mug and it's only $5!  This adorable mummy mug holds 12 ounces of the favorite drink.  If your coffee or hot chocolate gets cold, no worries.  Just pop it in the microwave to warm it up.  It's even dishwasher safe for easy washing.  I might need 1 (or 6) of these!

2.  Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
It's back - again.  That scrumptious seasoned beef and refried beans between two Mexican Pizza shells with Mexican Pizza sauce, three-cheese blend, and tomatoes on top Mexican Pizza is once again available at Taco Bell.  You know which drive-through I'll be in this weekend!


3.  Thermal-Aid Zoo
I was recently on the lookout for a baby shower gift week and ran across this gem.  This mini cuddly stuffed monkey can be a cold ice pack or a warm compress.  Keep it in the freezer and it becomes an ice pack for boo-boos or slip it in the microwave if you need a heating pad.  It's filled with a patented, natural corn filling and is mold-resistant.  A must-have when stocking a baby's first aid kit.  Plus, it's just so darn cute!


Last Sunday it was downright cool in St. Louis.  I got excited for Fall and ordered this sweatshirt from Old Navy.  It's the coziest, softest sweatshirt I've had in a long time.  The length is longer, perfect for leggings.  Now I'm kind of getting excited about colder weather.  Get yours HERE.


5.  True Statement...


Okay, let's get this weekend started!  Eric and I worked last Saturday and Sunday so we are both excited to have a couple days off.  Tomorrow I plan on having a slow morning and doing a lot of relaxing.  I have book club on Monday and need to finish the book.  The perfect excuse to spend some time reading this weekend!  Then on Tuesday, we're hosting a Bachelorette Finale party.  Oh, the drama!  Pop back in next week to see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the Bachelorette. I'm finishing this week's tonight. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting chilly here in NY too and I love that sweatshirt! I'm heading over there right now to check it out. And yes, #5 is a very true statement LOL. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete