Penny's Passion: September Stitch Fix Review

Sunday, September 25, 2022

September Stitch Fix Review

It has been a minute since I've used Stitch Fix.  Like pre-pandemic.  I haven't done much with my wardrobe for the last couple of years.  But as we're getting more and more back to normal, we're having in-person meetings and get-togethers way more frequently.  It's time to take a closer look at what I'm wearing.  Stitch Fix to the rescue!

Let me explain how it works for those who may not know about Stitch Fix or are on the fence about trying it.  You let them know your styling preferences and how often you would like to get a "fix".  A "fix" consists of 5 items.  There are several ways to communicate with your stylist.  After filling out an online survey to understand what you like and your size, you can also send them a note or pictures so they better understand what you're looking for.  The styling fee is $20, which will be credited if you purchase anything from your box.  

I love opening the box and inspecting all the goodies inside.  My September fix consisted of 2 tops, 1 pair of pants, jewelry, and 1 sweater.  


Out of the five items, three are going in my closet to keep.  I'm sending back one of the tops and the jewelry.  They are not going back because I didn't like them, I just didn't love them.  What I did love was one blouse, the pair of pants and the sweater.



The pants fit perfectly and have the cutest detail on the hem.  There's a little cut-away on the side of the hem that adds a touch of flair.  They will be great for work or play.


Purple isn't something I have a ton of in my wardrobe, so the top and sweater will be a great addition.  The blouse has a scalloped neckline which I love!  


The purple sweater matches the top, but will also work great with other tops I have in my closet.  Love it!

This top is going back ~


I thought about keeping it too, but it's cotton, and not sure how it would look after I washed it a few times.  The thought of having to iron it helped me make the decision to send it back.

If you're interested in seeing what the Stitch Fix stylists would pick out for you, click HERE to get a $25 credit.  My next fix is coming in November and I'm already excited to see what's inside!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that the 3 pieces you picked compliment one another so perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete