Penny's Passion: Thinking of the College Kids

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Thinking of the College Kids

Hello and welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm thinking about all those kids that headed to college recently!

We have a niece who's in her first year of college this year and a good friend's daughter in her second.  I wanted to let them know we were thinking about them, so I turned to Amazon to deliver a surprise to their new residence.  Selfishly, I absolutely loved hearing how they adored their gifts!  So much so that I'm thinking about dropping a little gift to them a few times over the course of their year!  Here are a few of the items on my list to have delivered ~


These magnetic bookmarks will be perfect for all those textbooks!  And the inspirational message is just icing on the cake.  


 

Snacks.  Need I say more.


Here's a little something sweet they can pop in their backpack.  There are 50 mini-packs here so maybe they can share some with their dorm mates and make some new friends.

Who doesn't need a place to jot down notes?!? 


Can anyone ever have too many markers?  I think not!


We know that college can be quite an adventure, but everyone loves getting some positive vibes sent their way.  Send some love and brighten up their day!

Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


3 comments:

  1. Penny, thanks so much for hosting. My entry number is 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Penny, thanks for hosting this weekly linkup.
    I linked up this week with = 25+26. This is a friendly reminder and invitation to come and join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look like wonderful ideas! My son is planning to go to college next year and I've already started pinning all sorts of care package ideas to send to him; I'm hoping to shoot for one a month.

    ReplyDelete