Penny's Passion: Gingerbread Man Tiered Tray

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Gingerbread Man Tiered Tray

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by for Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something I'm thinking about and invite you to link up and do the same.

We are 98% decorated for the holidays and I'm excited to start sharing elements with you.  My friend Carol and her crew come to my house each year and decorate for me.  It's the best day of the year to come home and see what they have created!  

The one place I actually decorated this season was our kitchen window.  I had decided to change up the theme slightly from years past and really lean into decorating with gingerbread men (and ladies).  Hobby Lobby had quite the selection and I couldn't resist their cute faces!



Each level of the tray is adorned with a bit of gingerbread and filled with greenery and ornaments.  




I was able to put together a whole little gingerbread family with the figurines we picked up at Hobby Lobby.  




The window is rounded out with our mailbox cookie jar, cookies for Santa sign, and an adorable little gingerbread house.  I'm looking forward to gazing at these cute little gingerbread people as I cook and bake during the holiday season!




Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Your Gingerbread display is wonderful ! Makes me smile.
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable tiered tray! I love it all. :) Thank you for hosting. I hope that you're having a wonderful week.
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting Penny. Love the tiered tray, so cute.
    I visited you via Thinking Out Loud Thursday
    I linked up this week with = 25+26. Hope you will join us M-S SeniorSalonPitStop and W-S #WordlessWednesday. You will find it under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your kitchen window for the holidays. Gingerbread is a particular favorite of mine, I'm getting all mine out next week! Hugs and Happy Holidays! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! I am loving all the gingerbread men and houses and things everywhere this year. You did a great job with your tray/window, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gingerbread theme! So darling Visiting from Sweet Tea & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm partial to gingerbread themes this year and your tiered tray is adorable! I'm featuring you at tonight's #HomeMattersParty. Hope to see you drop by! Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas window and tray look beautiful Penny. I didn't know you hosted a link up, but I'm happy I know now. Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas window and link up with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete