Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - November 16, 2023

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - November 16, 2023

Thanks for popping in today for Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something on my mind and invite you to link up and do the same.  

We are just getting back from a cruise with our son and daughter-in-law to commemorate my birthday.  This is a milestone year for me and we are celebrating big!  I know age is just a number, but when the candles cost more than the cake, it does make you appreciate life even more.


Starting a new decade is exciting!  I've heard it said life begins at 60, and I'm ready for this amazing chapter. Bring on the adventures, laughter, and joy!  I'm so grateful for the journey so far and have had so many memorable moments to reflect upon. 

I'll be sharing the details of the cruise soon.  In the meantime, I need to unpack and get ready to return to work.  

Now it's your turn - what are you thinking about today?  Link up and share!





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats and welcome to the big 6 club. Thanks for hosting
    I linked up this week with = 80+81. Hope you will join us M-S SeniorSalonPitStop and W-S #WordlessWednesday. You will find both under BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful time celebrating. As always, thank you for hosting. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete