Penny's Passion: Thinking Out Loud Thursday - July 30, 2026

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Thinking Out Loud Thursday - July 30, 2026

Hello and thanks for stopping by Thinking Out Loud Thursday!  This is a time when I share something on my mind and invite you to link up and do the same.

My post is a little different than I thought it would be today.  My son Ian and I were supposed to fly home today and I thought I would have time to put together a post for tonight's linky party.   Well...how the day turned out wasn't exactly how we planned.


Our flight out of Durango was canceled, and after discovering there were zero rental cars available, we did what any determined travelers would do... we rented a U-Haul truck! 

So off we went on an unexpected road trip to Albuquerque, where we're hoping our 7:00 a.m. flight tomorrow morning gets us home.

It's definitely a travel story we'll be laughing about for years. Here's hoping tomorrow's adventure involves an actual airplane! I'll be sharing more about our fun trip soon.

Now it's your turn.  What are you thinking out loud about?  Link up and share!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. That is hysterical, and a first for me. I've never heard of anyone renting a U-Haul to get home. It was very creative of you to think of that. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought about renting a U-Haul in that situation! Great idea! Travel delays can be so frustrating. It's good you can laugh about it. I hope you made your flight today!

    ReplyDelete