Penny's Passion: Secret Santa Mug Swap 2017

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Secret Santa Mug Swap 2017

A few weeks ago, San who blogs over at theinbetweenismine, announced she would be hosting the second annual Secret Santa Mug Swap.  I just love a good swap so I immediately jumped in.  Coming home from work and having a fun package waiting to be opened is something I truly love.

The flip side of receiving a fun package is putting together one to ship off.  For this swap, I sent a package to Lauren over at Shooting Stars Mag.  Pop over to her blog and see the package I sent her way.

Now, for the fun part ~ let me show you what was inside the box I received Stephanie.  Just look at this adorable mug!


Not only did Stephanie ship me the mug, but also an entire box of Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa packets!  She definitely hit the nail on the head -- I LOVED what she sent!!

Stephanie did her research from my blog before selecting her gift.  The Wild Barrel enamel mug was the perfect choice for me and will be used often!



Don't you wonder what's in the mug - is it cocoa or wine?  Only the sipper knows!


Thanks San for hosting this fun swap!  Also, Stephanie - thank you so much for getting to know me through my blog and picking out the most perfect mug.  I will be enjoying the chocolate and the mug!

10 comments:

  1. Cute mug! I wanted to participate but alas, no Canadians. :(
    Have a great day Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I’m loving these mug swap posts this morning—what s perfect mug to sip from in the morning (or night when it’s filled with something a bit more festive!). I’ll have to join in next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect mug for you! I love that!! I can't wait to see what you sent Lauren too!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an awesome mug! It's perfect! What a fun swap too. I just saw Beth's mug, and I can't wait to see what you send Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how fun! It looks like you got a great gift in the mail. I do love swaps -and I'm also a huge fan of mugs, so this was a great swap for me. I have my reveal over on Instagram (@laurenashleybecker). Thank you SO much - I love it all!!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mug, and the hot chocolate looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this is such a cool idea! Love your new mug, Penny! Stephanie did well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you joined the swap, Penny... and I am glad you got such a thoughtful package from Stefanie. The mug is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new mug. The Secret Santa Mug Swap sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete