Penny's Passion: Where's Your Elf on a Shelf?

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Where's Your Elf on a Shelf?

I'm not going to lie, I so wish we had housed an Elf on a Shelf way back with my son, Ian, was little.  This game of having him pop up all over the house would have been right down my alley.  I'm also sure that I would have been the mom up at 2 am trying to stage the perfect appearance for the little guy and Ian would have looked at it for all of five seconds.  #momproblems

If you haven't picked up your Elf and would like to add one to your family, click HERE and you can have him setting on your shelf lickety-split.


If you are already out of ideas and it's only day 3, here's some help for you.  Since every mama needs a little help with time of year, I've collected a few ideas to get your through until Christmas.

This first one comes from Steph Moore over at A Little Moore Blog.  Pop over and visit her blog for more fun ideas.


The Bounty Club posted this handy calendar on facebook.  Most of these are done with items you actually have in your house so you can pull them off at the last minute.

No automatic alt text available.

Next up is Jamielyn's top 50 ideas.  You can visit her at I Heart Naptime.  

                                                      Top 50 elf on the shelf ideas on iheartnaptime.com
After all that, if you still need some inspiration check out Rachel's She Knows blog.  Rachel has great ideas for you!

We’ll bet Elfie hasn't tried this yet

What's your favorite Elf on a Shelf idea?  After all this inspiration, I might just have to get an Elf and start this tradition for my husband Eric.  Who says this fun game has to just be for the kids?!?

1 comment:

  1. That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. They all are really very useful for me as well as for my team. We are definitely going to use its highlighted information.ร้านขายโต๊ะหมู่บูชา

    ReplyDelete