Penny's Passion: 2021 Valentine Three-Tier Tray

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

2021 Valentine Three-Tier Tray

Welcome to Thinking Out Loud Thursday where I share something I'm thinking out loud about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Guess what's on my mind today - our Valentine Three-Tier Stand!  
                                                                                                                                           

Decorating this little corner behind our kitchen sink has become one of my favorite things to do.  Whenever I'm standing at the sink, it always puts a smile on my face when I glance up and see the decor.  


Let's start at the top and work our way down.  Each level has one of the small rolling pins I painted and added a Valentine word to.  That was a fun project!




The decorations expand out from the tray.  Here's what's on the left side ~



And on the right side, we have this ~



The Valentine red brings a much-needed brightness to the winter drab that is happening outside this time of year!


Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. Adorable! Starting mine tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with TOP 10 POSTS OF 2020 AT GRAMMY’S GRID. I’m also hosting some link parties. Won’t you drop by and link up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such fun decorating my tiere tray for various seasons and holidays. Yours turned out lovely! Thanks for sharing with us!
    Niky @ The House on Silverado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice tier tray. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your pretty Valentine decorations. Penny! They are very cheerful and I can see how they make you happy. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tray and all your cute Valentine's day decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tray and pinning it!
    Also adding something to the party
    Thanks for hosting.
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVE your Valentine's Day decor! Thank you so much for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore your tray!!! I have a tiered decor tray I keep in our dining room; I love dressing it up for every holiday.

    ReplyDelete