Penny's Passion: Amazon Purchases in January

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Amazon Purchases in January

Amazon graced my door a lot in January!  Seems that is where most of my shopping happens these days and seeing those little packages on my porch brightens my day.   I'm not beneath ordering a little something for myself just for a pick-me-up.  Here are some of my purchases from last month ~


I ordered one of these wireless chargers for Eric as a Christmas gift and loved it so much I ordered a second one for myself.  One of my many pet peeves is wires going everywhere.  This wireless wonder allows us to charge our phones and Apple watches on one handy device.  


This year I want to spread more love and these pop-open cards are the perfect way to do that.  They have been fun to drop on my coworkers' desks.  Each box has 30 pop-open cards and has messages like, "Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are.".  


Lists are my life.  I make lists about making lists.  Graph paper is my paper of choice because I can draw around one of the squares by the item and then color it in when the task is complete.  So satisfying!  So, this grid notebook is perfect for me!  It's a great size (5.7" x 8.5") and looks so pretty.  


This past year has been a struggle and I need all the help I can get to stay positive.  Hoping these affirmation cards help me stay grateful, mindful, and encouraging.


We've been having so much fun with our new selfie stick.  I was getting so tired of trying to take a picture of us by holding the phone up in the air.  It's so much more convenient to set up this tripod and click away.  Can't wait to take it on vacation with us!


One of the samples in my Sip by box last month was Miracle Tree's Chocolate Moringa tea.  It was so delicious that I ordered an entire box.  

Cold weather is definitely keeping us inside more.  This puzzle is spread out all over our kitchen table for some indoor fun.


One of my book clubs is reading The Majesties.  I'm about 20% in and so far, it's good!



What are some of the highlights from your recent Amazon purchases?  

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a bit tea drinker that but that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do puzzles to save my life, hate them! But that one reminds me of those hidden picture games and I LOVE those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen those pop-up cards before - such a fun idea to randomly give them to people. I'll have to look into getting some.

    Love the notebook you got - pretty pattern.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that book so I added it to my list. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete