Penny's Passion: Hocus Pocus Three-Tier Tray

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Hocus Pocus Three-Tier Tray

Thanks for joining me today for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!  Halloween is just around the corner and today I'm sharing our three-tier window display.  A trip to Home Goods enticed me to shake it up a bit with a new idea this year and do a Hocus Pocus theme.  


Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite movies.  I'm thrilled and anxiously awaiting the release of Hocus Pocus 2 in the fall of 2022.  The two pumpkins that set me in motion were the I Put A Spell on You and Tonight We Fly.



A few of the elements like the "I Smell Children" plaque came from Etsy.  Don't you just love that site!  I'm looking forward to finding more things in the offseason and adding them to the collection next year.  



Overall, I love the way the window turned out!  With the movie coming out next year, I bet I'll be able to pick up some fun things relating to Winifred, Sarah, and Mary.  Until then, I'm going to enjoy the way it looks for now.


Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your autumn loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cute your Halloween decorations look. Enjoy the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say it every season but you have the cutest tiered tray decor. Absolutely love this. Those witch's boots. the black and orange beads. Those precious pumpkins. Just so cute. Well done, dear friend, well done.

    ReplyDelete