Penny's Passion: 2022 Valentine Tiered Tray

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

2022 Valentine Tiered Tray

Can you believe that Valentine's Day is less than a week away!  This year is really flying by!  A few weeks ago we decorated our three-tiered tray to celebrate the holiday.  That's what I'm thinking out loud about today!


Love is definitely in the air when you see the window in our kitchen that's home to our three-tier tray.  


The wood L-O-V-E blocks was a project I did years ago now.  Little did I know when I made them that they would fit into our decorations for years to come!


Opposite of the love blocks, is a cute little truck we've had for years.


Here's a closer look at each layer ~




 

We're going to soak up the love radiating from the window for the last few days before Valentine's Day.  Then it will be on to St. Patrick's Day!


Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. I like the tray! Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with #1 HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY ALTERED ART and #2 MY VALENTINE’S DAY MIRROR. I’d like to invite you to drop by and linkup at some of my parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful reminders of love at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny,
    What a lovely vignette and the tray styling is so cute!! That corner area is such a great place to display items!! So Charming!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this wonderful party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your valentine corner is just perfect. I love your tiered tray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete