Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - February 4, 2022

Friday, February 4, 2022

Five on Friday - February 4, 2022

We are digging out from the snowpalooza that blew in this week.  All total, we got about 10 inches of the white stuff.  Eric got a new snowblower so he had plenty of snow to try it out!  So far, we are very happy with the purchase!  Before we go out and blow some more snow, here's my five for the week ~

1.  2022 Winter Olympics
There's a good chance if you stop by our house any evening in the next two weeks, you'll find us in front of the TV watching the Olympics.  We definitely will be watching the opening ceremonies tonight!  I'm not sure what happens to us any time the Olympics are going on, but I can not tear myself aware from watching.  Since they are being held in China, we here in the Midwest are 12 hours behind the live events.  Chances are good I'll read all the event results and still come home and want to watch it in the evening.  Let the games begin!


2.  Sweet Magnolias
When we're not glued to the TV watching the Olympics, I'm going to be watching Season 2 of Sweet Magnolias since it releases today.  That cliffhanger that ended Season 1 was pretty intense.  I can't wait to see how the dynamic trio handles the heartbreak, romance, teenage drama, and margarita nights in Season 2!


3.  Oreo Cookies
Oreo is celebrating its 110th birthday and to celebrate we get to try their new, limited-edition flavor cookie called Chocolate Confetti Cake.  For the first time, Oreo has used sprinkles inside and out.  Now that's a way to celebrate!  These are definitely going in my cart when I see them in the store.
Check out this open pocket cardigan from the Loft.  It's on sale right now for only $18 with the code SPREE.  I'm wearing mine as I type this post and it is so wonderful.  It's soft, cozy, and just the right length.  I also love that it's machine washable.  Love it!  If you're wanting to add a sweater to your wardrobe, click HERE to get one for yourself.


5.  What We Lived Through This Week...


Let's get this weekend started!  I'm hoping the sun comes out tomorrow and melts a little of the snow away.  It's going to be a great weekend to stay inside by the fire and watch the Olympics!  


2 comments:

  1. We used to love watching the Olympics but found it was so hard now that we stream everything-- it's just not the same coverage wise and I refuse to pay more than what we already pay for what seems like a million streaming channels. I do enjoy what snippets we see though. I can't wait for the new season of Magnolias and will definitely be on the lookout for those Oreos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I didn't know Sweet Magnolias, Season 2 was out! Something to watch after we finish up Ted Lasso. That oil painting meme is hilarious.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete