Penny's Passion: 2022 Gift Guide for the Travel Lover

Sunday, December 4, 2022

2022 Gift Guide for the Travel Lover

The holidays are here and it's not always easy coming up with gift ideas.  The world is traveling again and the traveler might need to refresh some of their travel items.  Here are a few ideas for you ~



It's always quicker to pack when you have a checklist.  Give the Travel Checklist Journal to make preparing for trips so much easier and quicker!  The journal also has lists for Don't Forget, Things I Still Need to Do, and Safety Tips.  All in one handy book!


Give the travel lover a journal to record all their adventures.  This journal is even refillable if more pages need to be added.  The magnetic closure keeps all your pages safely inside.


Keep all the electronic cables and cords neatly tucked away in this organizer.  It's much easier to make sure you have all the necessary cables and cords packed too when they have a certain spot to go in.



I personally own this set and love it.  These bottles are filled with my shampoo, lotion, face cream, etc. all the time and it saves so much time when I pack.  I grab the case, throw it in the suitcase and I'm ready to roll.

If you haven't used packing cubes, you have no idea what you're missing!  They magically condense your items and allow you to have so much more space in your suitcase.  I don't know what we would do without them!


We love our travel steamer and take it with us everywhere we go.  It makes touching up your clothes fast and easy.  


Let's face it, so many suitcases look the same as they move around the luggage carousel.  Give the gift of recognition with these luggage straps.  The receipt will thank you every time they see their bag moving around standing out from all the others!


I know, you may be wondering why you would give someone compression socks.  They made your legs feel so much better on longer flights!  The traveler will appreciate your thoughtfulness in wanting them to feel better during their flight.



I've had one of these for years because I'm super sensitive to laundry detergent.  If the hotel uses something I'm allergic to, my whole trip to a mess because I'm itchy and irritable.  Solution:  sleep in a silk sleeping sack!  Also perfect for the germophobe that gets grossed out sleeping in hotel beds.



No comments:

Post a Comment