Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - December 2, 2022

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Five on Friday - December 2, 2022

It's December!  Boy, that happened fast.  Now the countdown is on to Christmas and every weekend counts.  I'm grateful that you took a minute to stop by today to see the five things I'm sharing so let's get right to it ~

1.  Three Pines
Who else loves the Chief Inspector Gamache Series by Louise Penny?  The mysteries of Three Pines is coming to television and the first two episodes are available now on Amazon Prime Video.  All the quirky French Canadian locals come to life on screen as Armand Gamache tries to get to the bottom on the murders.  We read the first book of the series for book club a while ago and I've been waiting for the show to start.  Eric and I watched the first two episodes and we're hooked!  


As a side note - a new Inspector Gamache book just came out last week.  It's titled A World of Curiosities and is the eighteenth book in the series. 


2.  Rakuten
Do you use Rakuten when shopping online?  I do and love it!  It's so easy to use and I love it when the  Big Fat Check arrives in my mailbox every quarter.  Using it is so easy - when shopping online, first visit the Rakuten website and log into your account.  Search for the store you are going to shop at and click through to the store.  Then just shop like you normally would.  A percentage of your purchase will accumulate in your account and once a quarter they will mail you a check.  It's so simple!  And who doesn't love free money!  Click HERE to start accumulating your Big Fat Check today.

Okay, by now you might have gotten all the ornaments on your tree, so it's time to start thinking about what you're going to do with them when you take them off.   Plan ahead and grab yourself some of these storage boxes.  I'm horrible at keeping my ornaments safe.  My plan this year is to neatly put them away in the storage boxes instead of throwing them in plastic tubs.  It should save space too!  



I really love so many of e.l.f.'s products.  I have a new favorite - the Hydrating Core Lip Shine.  This time of year my lips always seem to be dry so I'm carrying lip gloss in every pocket of every coat I own.  The price point on this baby is one that if I happen to lose it, I don't feel like I've lost half my paycheck!   It comes in several shades so you are bound to see one you love.  All e.l.f. products are cruelty-free and vegan.  Click HERE to check them out.

5.  This cracks me up every time I see it...


Have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back next week to show you a few of our favorite Christmas decorations!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving Rakutan a lot this Christmas with all the online ordering I've been doing.

    ReplyDelete