Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - December 16, 2022

Friday, December 16, 2022

Five on Friday - December 16, 2022

 I'm so excited to kick off the weekend!  This week has been full of holiday festivities and we're carrying that right over into the weekend.  Tonight we're hosting a party at our house and then tomorrow we're picking up our niece and nephews so they can spend the night at our house!  Before we officially kick off the weekend, let me share my five for today ~

1.  Avatar:  The Way of Water
After 13 years of waiting, the sequel to Avatar is now in theaters!  It's a real time commitment to watch it because it's 3 hours and 12 minutes long!  Apparently, this is the second installment of five Avatar movies.  You have a year to see this before the third one hits the theaters in December 2024.  Here's the summary of the current movie from Fandango ~
Jake Sully lives with his newfound family formed on the extrasolar moon Pandora. Once a familiar threat returns to finish what was previously started, Jake must work with Neytiri and the army of the Na'vi race to protect their home.

Okay, these straws really intrigue me - they split open for easier cleaning!  They can be used for hot or cold drinks.  The 8-count packages come in multiple colors.   Santa might want to drop a few of these in stockings this year!




There are a few people on our Christmas list that we love getting The World Almanac and Book of Facts.  I'm betting there might be a few hard-to-buy-for people on your list that it would be good for too!  The good news is if they like it, you're set for life because a new one comes out every year.  See all the predictions for 2023 inside this treasure trove.


4.  10 Things to Tell You
After a year's hiatus to write her book Share Your Stuff, I'll Go First, Laura Termaine is back podcasting!  10 Things to Tell You is a fun, upbeat podcast that comes out once a week.  Each episode is about an hour long and is full of interesting information.  She starts every episode by saying she has 10 things to tell you and you have 10 things to tell.  I'm so glad she's back!


5.  My prayer...


Have a great weekend!  I'll be back next week to recap all the exciting stuff we did over here.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my; I'm not sure I have it in me to watch a 3 hour Avatar movie! I did enjoy the first one but it wasn't a HUGE favorite of mine or anything... the Avatar world at WDW was pretty amazing though.

    ReplyDelete