Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - April 21, 2022

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Five on Friday - April 21, 2022

Wow - did this week fly by!  Here we are at Friday already and I'm ready to share my five for this week ~

1.  National Earth Day
Today's National Earth Day!  This is a day set aside around the globe to promote ways to keep the Earth healthy and our planet livable.  It's a great day to stop and think of ways you can incorporate Earth-friendly habits into your daily lives.  Things like composting and recycling are just a few. What are you doing to reduce your carbon footprint?


2.  The Flight Attendant
Season 2 of The Flight Attendant is here!  HBO Max dropped two episodes yesterday and has another six coming out on weekly installments.  The first season ended weird in my opinion and I'm curious to see where this season goes.  Definitely on my watch list!


3.  Might Patch 
In my most recent Allure box was a box of Might Patch.  I had never heard of these before, but as soon as I mentioned them to my daughter-in-law she raved about them.  In case you haven't heard of them either, they are award-winning acne patches.  It's basically a hydrocolloid sticker that improves the look of pimples overnight without the popping.  You see results in 6-8 hours!  They are clinically tested, drug-free, and safe for all skin types.  Amazing!

4.  Jack Daniel's Cocktails
We are gearing up for vacation and I want to make sure we pack some of these Jack Daniel's Cocktails.  We had them at a music venue a couple years ago and thought they were delicious.  I hadn't really seen them in stores, but this year they are popping up at a few places we shop (Schnuck's and Walmart).  If you're looking for a refreshing, ready-to-drink cocktail you should give these a try.


5.  Remember when...


Now let's get this weekend started!  After work today, we're hosting a Selling Sunset viewing party.  Season five was just released! Then the rest of the weekend will be filled with errands and wedding projects I have in the works.  See you back next week!

2 comments:

  1. My boys say that about the calculator all the time! I was curious about the Flight Attendant and plan to start watching it tonight.

    ReplyDelete