Penny's Passion: Five on Friday - April 8, 2022

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Five on Friday - April 8, 2022

Happy Friday!  Let's get right to my five for this week ~

1.  Book Junkie Bingo
A friend of mine turned me on to this website and I'm so excited that she did!  For those of you who are in book clubs, this is the site for you.  On BookJunkieBingo.com you can search for a book and then buy a bingo game that goes with it.  The kit includes the bingo cards and enough questions to play two games of bingo.  I recently purchased a set for the book my book club is reading and we will be playing at our next meeting.  It's something different and I'm looking forward to seeing the group's reaction.  If you want to add a new touch to your book club, check out BookJunkieBingo.com.  

I picked up a new nail polish color and am loving it!  It's OPI's Aurora Berry-alis.  (Who comes up with these color names?)  This one is a just-right pink that screams Spring.  Getting a new bottle of nail polish is always a favorite to me because it glides on your nails so nicely.  Do something nice for yourself and pick up a new bottle!



Easter is fast approaching and if you're looking for basket ideas, put this item high on your list.  This amazing product is designed to not spill the liquid bubble mix inside.  You read that correctly - the bubbles will not spill out of it!  Anyone with kids knows this is a major deal.  No messy bubble juice all over the sidewalk when you use the Fubbles - No-Spill Big Bubble Bucket!  Where was this when my son was little?


Recently I got a rip in my favorite puffy coat.  The stuffing was falling out and I didn't want to have to throw it away because of the tear.  After a bit of googling, I learned about this Gear Aid Tenacious Tape.  It worked perfectly!  My coat is now repaired and ready for wear.  I might be the last person on earth to know about this magic stuff, but if you have anything nylon, mesh, vinyl, rubber, or plastic that needs a repair, this could be your answer.


5.  The Fun of Aging


Hope you have a fantastic weekend!  We are off to Memphis to see our niece in a play and to meet our newest great-niece who is just a month old.  Pop in on next week to read all about it!

2 comments:

  1. That nail polish color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that nail color and just ordered it using your link! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete