Penny's Passion: Top 12 Blog Posts from 2022

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Top 12 Blog Posts from 2022

Hey there!  Thanks for popping into Thinking Out Loud Thursday.  This is a time I reflect on something I'm thinking out loud about and invite you to link up and do the same.  Today I'm reflecting on my blog posts from 2022 and sharing the top 12 with you.

During the first part of January, I always find myself being very reflective of the previous year.  As I mentioned in my Reflecting on 2022 post, last year wasn't my most stellar year.  That's reflected in the number of blog posts I did last year - a total of 170.  That was the lowest number of posts I have done since starting the blog in 2014!  Of those 170, my Weekending and Five on Friday posts consistently are among some of my most viewed posts.  Taking those out of the mix, today I'm sharing my top 12 posts from 2022.  Here they are in date order ~



Thanks for all the times you stopped by in 2022 to view my posts!  I'm looking forward to sharing more with you in 2023.

Now it's your turn - what are you thinking out loud about today?  Link up and share!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Penny, thanks so much for hosting. My entry numbers are 4 and 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recap. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete